Join the eHealth revolution!
MyDoki is a dynamic and innovative startup that is scaling up and on a mission to make mental healthcare and well-being more accessible through digital technology.
Be part of the movement to transform mental healthcare and empower lives through the power of digital tech. Want to know more? Keep reading!👀
Firstly, some context:
Step into the world of Doki, the SaaS platform that's revolutionizing mental healthcare. With a mission to make well-being more accessible through digital tech, they're on fire! They're taking the lead in transforming healthcare in Spain and have recently secured an impressive €800k in seed funding.
Doki believes that digital technology is the key to unlocking a better future. By giving people the tools to take control of their health from home, they're making healthcare easier and more affordable.
Since their launch in January 2023, Doki has been all about convenience and efficiency. They're delivering digital health solutions that people both need and expect. It's a whole new way of getting the care you deserve.
Spain is one of their key markets, and they are committed to making our country one of their user leaders. They aim to create a big Tech Hub and become a leading force in the sector.
What is the challenge:
Their headquarters are in Turkey, and they have expanded to various Middle Eastern countries in recent years. They have developed several B2B and B2C products and customized them based on the market, user profiles, and cultural considerations.
They have chosen Spain as their first European market due to its potential and have created a unique strategy tailored to our country. Doki's main goal is to work on and develop products that specifically meet the needs of Spain and our market, carefully analyzing which products resonate best here.
Currently, the company has a team of over 40 employees, with already 7 Spaniards. They are eager to support the growth of their Spanish crew, collaborating on enhancing features in the app, organizing strategies, and streamlining the development roadmap.
As a Product Manager, you will have the responsibility for this, but you won't be alone. You will work together with the Business, Marketing, and Technology teams to create the product strategy, oversee product execution, and closely monitor user feedback and reactions to the final product.
En 1 mes
The first month will be filled with excitement and interesting experiences. You will have the opportunity to meet the team in Spain and possibly interact with other team members abroad. Being in a fast-paced startup environment, you will be invited to the office one or two days per week to socialize with the team over drinks. Throughout this initial month, you will familiarize yourself with the product, the strategy, and the challenges that lie ahead. You will receive feedback from others and, most importantly, work closely with all team members, regardless of their roles, including developers and the Technology Manager.
Develop and execute product strategy aligned with company goals and market needs.
Create and maintain a product roadmap based on customer feedback and business objectives.
Gather and prioritize product requirements in collaboration with stakeholders.
Work closely with engineering and design teams in Agile development.
Drive successful product launches and enable effective product adoption.
Monitor product performance and optimize based on data-driven insights.
Assist other teams in representing Doki at speaking engagements, presentations, sales, marketing tasks, etc.
The organization and decision-making processes within Doki are fluid, fostering efficiency in their operations. The company operates through multidisciplinary squads, where you will collaborate with technology, marketing, and business colleagues. Drawing inspiration from the Spotify model, they have implemented the scrum methodology with bi-weekly sprints to enhance project management.
Doki boasts dedicated product teams, each focusing on different aspects of their environment:
- One team is dedicated to continuously improving the platform itself, ensuring its functionality and user experience remain top-notch.
- Another team is responsible for managing the Backoffice, streamlining administrative workflows and resource management.
- Lastly, a team is dedicated to cultivating partnerships with doctors, therapists, and psychologists, building a strong network of healthcare professionals.
From a technical perspective, Doki leverages cutting-edge technology stacks, utilizing GO for robust backend development and React for creating engaging frontend interfaces. They prioritize data analytics and marketing, leveraging a Marketing Automation platform to gain deep insights into user behavior.
As a Product Manager at Doki, your role will involve creating a comprehensive product strategy, conducting market research, generating innovative product ideas, overseeing product design, and collaborating closely with various departments. You will coordinate efforts between teams, cultivate relationships with partners, and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed of major developments.
Your contributions will play a vital role in shaping the future of the company and making a positive impact on the lives of countless individuals.
You have the freedom to manage your own time at Doki! They're all about flexibility, so you can choose your working hours and only coordinate with your colleagues when needed.
Since Doki is still in the early stages and growing rapidly, they value in-person meetings. That's why they have an office in Madrid, where you'll be expected to join the team for a day or two each week. It's a great way to connect face-to-face, collaborate, and build a strong team spirit.
Día laborableJornada completa
They usually work together in the office located in Madrid (Paseo de la Castellana, 10) and you will have the option to join them whenever you want.
Being present in the office is important to them, especially at this stage of the company. Ideally, you would spend 1 or 2 days working onsite and the rest of the time working remotely. This setup offers a good balance between collaboration and flexibility, although they are open to study others ways to work. This is only the beginning!!
Doki is experiencing rapid growth, and as a result, new team members will be joining soon.
Currently, the team consists of around 40 colleagues who are instrumental in bringing the product to life. You will have the opportunity to work closely with specific members of the team who play key roles in various aspects of the company:
- Reza Rezaei (Managin Director): Reza Rezaee is a results-driven startup leader with 8+ years of experience in product management and launching innovative digital products. Reza has a strong track record of building high-performing teams, identifying market opportunities, and driving growth. He is fluent in English and Persian he is learning Spanish ;)
- Diego de Aristegui (Director of Marketing & Growth): Diego is a highly experienced marketing professional with a strong track record in leading regional teams within multinational agencies, FMCG companies, and high-growth startups. Specializing in B2C e-commerce/retail and B2B SaaS lead generation. Diego holds certifications in Google Analytics and HubSpot SEO and has an MBA from IE Business School.
- Daniel R. (Operations Project Manager):Daniel is one of the Orchestra directors in Doki Operations. He has also held positions in other startups like Katoo and Glovo, and he was the founder of some. With expertise in efficiency management, he has a background in Data Analytics and holds a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration.
We are seeking the right person for the role, which means that experience is not a limiting factor. If you consider yourself an outgoing individual who enjoys helping startups achieve their goals, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Nonetheless, they would still like you to have:
- Realated Bachelor's degree and experience in product management for startups and digital companies, preferably in B2B SaaS.
- Strong knowledge of defining, building, and launching impactful digital products and ability to prioritize requirements and deliver solutions that meet actual needs and making high-level design and implementation decisions in an agile environment.
- Knowledge of UX/UI design principles, understanding user experience and interface design to create intuitive and user-friendly products.
- Familiarity with SEO strategies and tools, including keyword research, SEO audits, and on-page/off-page optimization, would be a significant advantage.
- Understanding of GDPR and other data privacy regulations: Familiarity with compliance requirements to ensure the product meets all legal standards.
- Analytical tools experience (they use Looker, Amplitude and Mixpanel).
- Excellent communication and consensus-building skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Deep empathy for user needs.
- Fluent in English, as it is the company's primary language.
- Interest and understanding of payment processing and checkout.
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams, ideally with technical, maketing and sales members.
Buscan profesionales que tengan los conocimientos necesarios para desempeñar las funciones del puesto, independientemente de la tecnología utilizada.
Tolerancia a la incertidumbre
Capacidad de autogestión
Gestión de equipo
Youu are only eligible for this position if you are a Spanish resident.
- There'll be an initial meeting with Reza, so you can get to know each other and find out more about the company.
- The second phase would be a technical Case based on your experience and knowledg.
- Case discussion
- HR offer.
This is a hybrid position, so ideally you will work on their office 1 or 2 days per week.