A profile for developers.
It’s not your boring LinkedIn CV. Share your Open Source projects, your programming language experiences, and much more, with the tech community.
A single source of truth.
Create once, sync anywhere. We can import your data from LinkedIn, Monster, Infojobs… And sync it back to these and other platforms, for every modification you make.
Your data stays yours. Period.
Don’t lose control of your data and who can access it. Plus, you can keep your information in your own Github repository, so you’ll never lose it and will always have it updated.
Career Opportunities (real ones)
If you want we’re helping you take the next step in your career. Instead of filling a checklist for a job, we find the right opportunity for your talent and ambitions.
your data, in your own machine
Your online CV is also stored in your GitHub repo if you want it.
sync your professional data
Automatically update your profile on any platform you want: LinkedIn, Indeed...We are currently here!
instance your cv
Create different versions of your CV, adapted to different roles and situations. Each opportunity may require a different CV.
send your cv, keep your privacy
Finally, an Open Source CV standardWe have created a standard CV template using the open-source JSON schema, which makes it easier, to edit and update. With a public schema, you'll even be able to export your data to other platforms (including our competitors). Our goal is to protect your data, not to lock it.
We have created a better approach to technical talent recruiting, that gives you the control you need, to build your career. What do we consider most important in the recruitment process?
People and their needs over CVs and job offers.
Symmetrical Information over Privileged Information.
Transparency over opacity.
Building careers over job searches.
The benefits on the left are what we believe in strongly and where we add the most value as a company.
What the FAQ?
If you don’t find the information you’re looking for here, please drop us a line.
- We are a team with technical backgrounds, obsessed with the idea that recruiting can be done differently.
- First of all, because Manfred will sync your data in all of these platforms anyway, but the most crucial argument is that we won’t own your CV. Your data is yours.
- Unlike other platforms, at Manfred you will have full autonomy and control over your data, you decide how it’s managed:
- You may easily export your data as a JSON file, with an open-sourced format, whenever you want.
- You will be able to establish a two-way synchronization between Manfred and your GitHub repo.
- Yup. Just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will build a "red button" function to allow you to remove your account by yourself soon. Once your account is deleted, we will delete all your personal data from our servers.
We help companies to atract the technical talent they need. If we truly believe one position could be interesting for you, we will ask you if you want to go further.
If you are interested, we will support you during the whole process.
If you are not, we won't send your personal data to any company.
Manfred's services are always FREE for candidates.
We have a success-based model for employers: if a candidate accepts an offer through Manfred, and only in that case, we charge the company a one-time commission of 15% of the candidate’s gross salary for the first year. For example, if a Manfredite signs a contract with a gross salary of €100,000, we will charge €15,000 to their new company.
- We work with different kinds of companies, from startups to large corporations, but we apply the following conditions to all processes in which our candidates participate:
- We obtain and publish detailed information about the position and the entire recruitment process (salary, conditions, responsibilities, phases, tests, terms, etc.) before deciding if it would be of interest to you.
- We maintain contact with the company and keep you informed every step of the way. No more waiting around in the dark.
- If you’re not hired at the end of the process, we collect all the company’s comments with the aim of better understanding their decision and improving your chances the next time around.
- If you receive an offer at the end of the process, we help negotiate your salary, if you want us to. Thereby strengthening your bargaining power.
Through our open-source contracts (available on GitHub), you have full transparency of every detail regarding how we work with the companies who use our services.
- Of course, no matter where you live! There are Manfredites even in the most exotic places 🙂.
- Nope! It’s just a way to identify our community out there. If you want more information about the benefits and implications of being part of it, you can find it here.