Our pals at Mindcurv (we've now got 16 Manfredites in their ranks) are looking for someone who wants to grow within their Infrastructure team and who will help them to grow too 😀.
Have you never heard of Mindcurv?
Their backstory is super interesting, listen up! ⚠️
Mindcurv was founded in Spain and Germany. Two independent companies met and worked on loads of similar projects, and collaborated on many more. Quick as a flash, they decided to join forces, so they could reach more and better clients. They're helping with the digital transformation agenda through the development of applications, support and operating systems, and today they've got over 550 people spread all over the 🌏.
Their philosophy? "Automation is the future". That's why this job has the tag line of “Infrastructure Developer”. Your job will be to create the necessary infrastructure so that your workmates can give their all. Obviously, this will all be via the use of automated systems and Infrastructure as Code techniques
They're building an elite team on the Infrastructure side, and they want to create an ecosystem where everyone gives their all and knowledge flows between team members.
Mindcurv is NOT your typical company. It does NOT do outsourcing, so you'll be trained up and you'll work on an equal footing alongside your team.
In 1 month
You'll understand how the company is structured and how it works including its technical and business challenges. You'll know all your team by now and you'll have cut your first teeth. During the onboarding, you'll be assigned a manager and our support team will help you to get set up. Once the onboarding is done, you can assess how it went and if you'd improve any of the steps or any of the info shared. As Mindcurv says: “We always like to continuously improve. Anything that helps us and is fed back to us will be welcomed with open arms!”.
From day one, you'll work hand in hand with the co-founders in Spain: Néstor, Carmen and other workmates that you'll be working alongside in the tech management of projects. Once you're up and running in your team, you'll have direct contact with your Technical Lead.
Everybody in the company gets on well with each other and the culture is deeply rooted in collaboration, information and knowledge sharing. Mindcurv is a company with an open philosophy; nothing but great, friendly vibes. Fancy it?
Your opinions and contributions will be really welcomed; every month, they hold technical meetings where everyone pitches in with their ideas and improvements.
Mindcurv is a company with offices in lots of countries: Spain, Germany, Holland and India. To really get what the company's about, you'll need to be flexible. They always mean business and you'll need to manage your own time well.
The key thing is that you add value and you're not just keeping a seat warm.
The company has offices all over the world and employees who work remotely in different parts of Spain 🌏 . The main HQ in Spain is based in Madrid, plus they have some really cool offices in Alcobendas.
You'll be able to work from home or pop into one of their offices whenever you want.
- Néstor González (Managing Director) – Over 20 years of experience in designing solutions for the digital world, and for e-commerce in particular. He's Cuban and a perfectionist (honestly?).
- Carmen Cantero (Deputy Managing Director) – With 14 years' experience in developing digital platforms, she's worked in companies like Telefónica, Bankia and El Corte Inglés among others. She's the company's party organiser extraordinaire, so, if you want to let your hair down, you only need to tell her once what you want to celebrate and you'll have a cheerleader for your idea.
Now comes the time to write a letter to Father Christmas, but don't stress, he can't possibly know about everything in life😀. In this case, it'll be short and sweet:
- Experience in Azure or AWS (EC2, VPC, EBS, ELB, S3, RDS, Route53, DynamoDB)
- Containers, mainly Docker on AWS /Azure
- Linux/Unix system administration in public Cloud infrastructures and OnPremise infrastructures.
- Knowledge of automation and infrastructure management.
- Knowledge of CI/CD
- Good command of English.
To go to the top of the pile:
- Jenkins, ArgoCD.
- Able to build patches for PHP applications (Magento, Typo3, LAMP Stack).
- Monitoring tools (Sensu, Nagios, ELK-Stack).
As a person:
- Modest, humble, super cool person.
- Positive hard-worker with a sunny outlook on life.
- Great team player who knows when to ask for help and how to be there for others.
- Committed and sincere.
- A 'people person' who gets on with their workmates.
- Fits in well in a multicultural environment.
This would be good
Good intercultural communication
This would be good
Capacity for self-management
Good verbal communication
Attention to detail
- 💰 Restaurant vouchers.
- 🏖 30 working days of holidays. Yep, you read it right, WORKING DAYS.
- 📝 Access to training.
- Mindcurv puts on an EVENTACULAR 'do' every year. Ibiza, Lisbon and Athens played host to the last few.
- They like to let their hair down so they often put on activities like runs, rowing, etc.
- 💪 Flexible working hours.