We’re running an exclusive recruitment campaign for our pals at Mindcurv to find a Solution Architect who’ll be a key player within their team, by working their magic on projects, so the company can continue to grow.
Mindcurv was founded in Spain and Germany. Two independent companies met and worked on loads of similar projects, and collaborated on many more. Quick as a flash, they decided to join forces, so they could reach more and better clients. They’re helping with the digital transformation agenda through the development of applications, support and operating systems, and today they’ve got over 550 people spread all over the world.
You’ll form part of the technical management team, helping with the processes for defining and implementing solutions. You may also be involved in sales processes, designing and seeking high-level solutions to generate technical proposals for clients.
As a Cloud Architect, you’ll make architectural decisions (forgive us for repeating ourselves), by evaluating simplicity in design and overcoming technical limitations and procedures. You’ll promote engineering best practices in the team, by making testing, seamless integration, and automated deployment their mantra.
At Mindcurv, they work under agile methodologies, whether it’s Scrum or Kanban depending on the project.
En 1 mes
During the onboarding, you’ll have a manager and the support team will help you to get set up. By now, you’ll understand how the company is structured and how it works, including its technical and business challenges. You’ll know all your team by now and you’ll have cut your first teeth.
Once you’ve got through the onboarding, you can assess how it went and if you’d improve any of the steps or any of the info shared. As Mindcurv says: “We always like to continuously improve. Anything that helps us and is fed back to us will be welcomed with open arms!”.
Leading technical discovery sessions with the client to develop a comprehensive understanding of the technical requirements and integrations interfaces for new commerce solutions
Developing technical proofs of concept, as necessary, to validate proposed solutions designs, reduce technical risk and minimize level of effort uncertainty
Delegating tasks and provide leadership and guidance to the joint Ops, Development or DevOps teams
Developing and documenting technical infrastructure solution designs and specifications that satisfy the functional and technical requirements for digital commerce implementation projects
Decomposing technical solution specifications into work packages; document prerequisites and dependencies for these; and estimate the level of effort and resource level/skill necessary to implement each work package
Creating infrastructure security concepts and work with the client security teams to collect and fulfill their requirements
Designing production-ready infrastructures that comply with high operational standards
Designing state-of-the-art monitoring systems to monitor and alert hybrid infrastructures (on premise, Cloud, monoliths, microservices)
Collaborating in Mindcurv internal initiatives and represent the company at relevant industry events
¿Cómo lo harás?
From day one, you’ll work hand in hand with the co-founders in Spain: Néstor, Carmen and other workmates that you’ll be working alongside in the tech management of projects. Once you’re up and running in your team, you’ll have direct contact with your Technical Lead.
Everybody in the company gets on well with each other and the culture is deeply rooted in collaboration, information and knowledge sharing. Mindcurv is a company with an open philosophy; nothing but great, friendly vibes. Fancy it?
Mindcurv is a company with offices in lots of countries: Spain, Germany, Holland, and India. To really get what the company’s about, you’ll need to be flexible. They always mean business, and you’ll need to manage your own time well. At Mindcurv, the key thing is that you add value, and you’re not just keeping a seat warm.
The company has offices all over the world and employees who work remotely in different parts of Spain 🌏. The main HQ in Spain is based in Madrid, plus they have some really cool offices in Alcobendas.
You’ll be able to work from home or pop into one of their offices whenever you want.
¿Con quién trabajarás?
- Néstor González (Managing Director) – Over 20 years of experience in designing solutions for the digital world, and for e-commerce in particular. He’s Cuban and a perfectionist (honestly?).
- Carmen Cantero (Deputy Managing Director) – With 14 years’ experience in developing digital platforms, she’s worked in companies like Telefónica, Bankia and El Corte Inglés among others. She’s the company’s party organiser extraordinaire, so, if you want to let your hair down, you only need to tell her once what you want to celebrate and you’ll have a cheerleader for your idea.
Now comes the time to write a letter to Father Christmas, but don’t stress, you can’t possibly know everything in life. In this case, it’ll be short and sweet:
- You are experienced in the above-mentioned role or have already gathered extensive experience in cloud environments
- You already architected and implemented successful digital projects in Cloud or hybrid infrastructures (Cloud + on premise)
- Performing in a customer-facing context, preferably in eBusiness, was part of your daily business
- AWS and/or Azure Cloud, as well as Java-based enterprise-strength eCommerce platforms, are known to you
- You are used to Kubernetes and/or RedHat Openshift
- Integration experience with complex heterogeneous systems environments
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures and Microservices
- You are able to evaluate technical alternatives considering business needs, technology fit, cost/benefit, security, disaster recovery and department strategies
- You have the ability to deliver on commitments (high quality, on budget, on time) while working on multiple projects concurrently
As a person
- Modest, humble, super cool person.
- Positive hard-worker with a sunny outlook on life.
- Great team player who knows when to ask for help and how to be there for others.
- Committed and sincere.
- A ’people person’ who gets on with their workmates.
- Fits in well in a multicultural environment.
Adaptabilidad al cambio
- 💸 Salary up to 80K, depending on your experience.
- 💰 Restaurant vouchers.
- 🏖 30 working days of holidays. Yep, you read it right, WORKING DAYS.
- 📝 Access to training.
- 💪 Flexible working hours.
- Mindcurv puts on an EVENTACULAR ‘do’ every year. Ibiza, Lisbon and Athens played host to the last few.
- They like to let their hair down so they often put on activities like runs, rowing, etc.