Cookies are small files for storage and data retrieval that are installed on your computer for a stated purpose; in no way will our cookies process personal data or compromise your privacy.
If you decide not to accept our cookies, you may still use our website as usual, although it is possible that your user experience will be slightly affected.
Your browser on occasions can generate a message that will give you the opportunity to object to the use of these cookies. On the assumption that your browser does not provide this option automatically, you can prevent the installation of cookies with the following instructions:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-US/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-managecookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/en/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
If you use another browser, you can get more information about configuring the installation of cookies through the help section or through the customer service of the browser. If you need help to carry out the cookie settings in your browser, please send an e-mail to (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will contact you as soon as possible with the necessary information.