Mid Frontend Developer
Our pals at Mindcurv (we've now got 16 Manfredites in their ranks) are looking for a person to create and improve user interfaces and to implement UX/UI designs. Are you a Frontend Developer and you fancy working at a company that is dedicated to code best practices and takes good care of its team? Mindcurv is where it's at.
Have you never heard of Mindcurv?
Their back story is super interesting, listen up⚠️!:
Mindcurv was founded in Spain and Germany. Two independent companies met and worked on loads of similar projects and collaborated on many more. Quick as a flash, they decided to join forces so they could reach more and better clients. They're helping with the digital transformation agenda through the development of applications, support and operating systems, and today they've got over 550 people spread all over the world 🌏.
And now we're helping them to find someone who'll step up to the challenge of turning their designs into a reality, having a direct impact on how users interact with the software.
As a Frontend Developer, you'll be in charge of creating and improving user interfaces as well as implementing the UX/UI designs, working in one of their teams on projects involving e-commerce platforms (Hybris, Oracle Commerce, etc.).
It's not about developing for developing's sake, but about delivering high quality code that's really consistent, using modern architecture development methodologies, as Mindcurv's best practices are what set them apart from the rest. And this is all done with a passion for creating the best user experience.
You'll answer directly to the Technical Lead of the project you'll be working on. At Mindcurv, your opinions and contributions will be really welcomed; every month, they hold technical meetings where everyone pitches in with their ideas and improvements. And, naturally, they work under Agile methodologies; whether that's Scrum or Kanban will depend on the project.
Mindcurv wants you to feel an important part of the entire process, so you'll be involved in all the project phases, from the initial proposal up to its implementation.
En 1 mes
During your onboarding, you'll be assigned a manager to help you with development. At this point, you'll understand how the company is structured and how it works, including its technical and business challenges.
You'll know all your team by now and you'll have taken your first baby steps with coding.
Once you've got through the onboarding, you can assess how it went and if you'd improve any of the steps or any of the info shared. As Mindcurv says: “We always like to continuously improve. Anything that helps us and is fed back to us will be welcomed with open arms!”.
Working with partners, clients, product managers and developers, defining needs, workflows and interface mock-ups.
Design and integrate user interfaces using ReactJS or VueJS.
Analyse needs and available info to decide, recommend and plan the implementation of a new system or to modify an existing system.
Convert designs and workflows into the best experience so that they can be easily adopted by end users.
Always keep performance and scalability in mind when designing and developing.
Keep updated on news and trends in the community and to research the latest technologies, identifying their strengths and weaknesses.
Mindcurv is an agile company. It offers a service and project structure that is customer-focused. It has an in-house team with a focus on people and their culture as part of its DNA.
Each technology forms the basis of a specialist training programme, enabling you to develop a career plan and for you to grow, establish best practices, stay constantly in the know and maintain an overview of continuous improvement.
From day one, you'll work hand in hand with the co-founders in Spain: Néstor, Carmen and other workmates that you'll be working alongside in the tech management of projects. Once you're up and running in your team, you'll have direct contact with your Technical Lead.
Everybody in the company gets on well with each other and the culture is deeply rooted in collaboration, information and knowledge sharing. Mindcurv is a company with an open philosophy; nothing but great, friendly vibes. Fancy it?
Mindcurv is a company with offices in lots of countries: Spain, Germany, Holland and India. To really get what the company's about, you'll need to be flexible. They always mean business and you'll need to manage your own time well. At Mindcurv, the key thing is that you add value and you're not just keeping a seat warm.
Día laborableJornada completa
The company has offices all over the world and employees who work remotely in different parts of Spain 🌏. The main HQ in Spain is based in Madrid, plus they have some really cool offices in Alcobendas.
You'll be able to work from home or pop into one of their offices whenever you want.
- Néstor González (Managing Director) – Over 20 years of experience in designing solutions for the digital world, and for e-commerce in particular. He's Cuban and a perfectionist (honestly?).
- Carmen Cantero (Deputy Managing Director) – With 14 years' experience in developing digital platforms, she's worked in companies like Telefónica, Bankia and El Corte Inglés, among others. She's the company's party organiser extraordinaire, so, if you want to let your hair down, you only need to tell her once what you want to celebrate and you'll have a cheerleader for your idea.
- You'll also have the chance to work with various other teams and awesome Tech Leads in Spain and abroad, who are all highly professional and true specialists in their fields.
The list of knowledge that they’re seeking is short, but they also understand that you can’t possibly know about everything in life 😀:
- Experience in developing user interfaces and web and mobile app integration.
- Familiar with agile environments.
- Experience in the React framework. If you’ve worked with Vue.js or Angular instead of React, that also works.
- You gen up on stuff as part of your day to day.
- You worry about whether your developments are responsive and whether they’re fully compatible across different devices and browsers.
- Good command of English.
- It goes without saying 😀, but we hope that you’re a person who’s detail-oriented, organised and has excellent communication skills.
- You have experience of developing eCommerce platforms.
- Knowledge of JSP and frontend and backend integration
- Knowledge and experience of projects involving Headless CMS
- You understand the Atomic Design methodology
As a person:
- Modest, humble, super cool person.
- Hard-working but always has a happy and positive outlook on life.
- Great team player who knows when to ask for help and how to be there for others.
- Committed and sincere.
- A 'people person' who gets on with their workmates.
- Fits in well in a multicultural environment.
Atención al detalle
Capacidad de autogestión
- 💰 Restaurant vouchers.
- 🏖 30 working days of holidays. Yep, you read it right, WORKING DAYS.
- 📝 Access to training.
- Mindcurv puts on an EVENTACULAR ‘do’ every year. Ibiza, Lisbon and Athens played host to the last few.
- They like to let their hair down so they often put on activities like runs, rowing, etc.
💪 Flexible working hours